We carry out outpatient surgical interventions under local anesthesia (local anaesthetic) under monitoring.
It goes without saying that we meet the required highest hygiene standards (sterilization, instrument preparation, OP batch documentation) as part of documented quality management.
- The medically indicated removal of both benign and malignant skin lesions
- Tumor surgery
- Diagnostic tissue samples
- Scar corrections
- Ear lobe reconstruction (“stretched” ear holes)
- Removal of piercing holes
- The removal of cosmetically disturbing, harmless skin changes